Wood Cane - Natural Stain This Fritz handle cane was disigned by a German count to make cane use by

Wood Cane - Natural Stain This Fritz handle cane was disigned by a German count to make cane use by the arthritic sufferer more comfortable. This wooden cane has a weight capacity 250 pounds, height 36-37 inches, solid wood handle and shaft.
  • Weight capacity 250 pounds
  • Height 36-37 inches
  • Solid Wood handle and shaft
  • Fritz handle for Arthritic sufferer
  • Replacement Rubber tip 18 mm

Hi, This Cane I brought and cause I need to support walking down. My legs has been shaking since i had Muscle Spasm Injury(not from jobs, or accident none of them) I just happen to have Muscle Spasm came out nowhere I just sit and doing my homework and all of the sudden there Boom in my back. Now I am with this Walking Cane to help me walk downstair. IT is comfortable and right Height for my size, but there one Minus, keep in mind sometimes you forget the cane, sometimes cane fall down to the floor whatever I need to use my both hand LOL.. but it is worth buying as I can afford that for 16 dollars(not include Shipping cost). Compare with other Cane that are very expensive. this one is more of Reasonable price...I would recommend to anyone who need support of those Walking Cane...

Buy Wood Cane - Natural Stain This Fritz handle cane was disigned by a German count to make cane use by Now

It was exactly what I wanted and needed. The handle relieves stress in my shoulder and it is light and easy to manupulate.

Read Best Reviews of Wood Cane - Natural Stain This Fritz handle cane was disigned by a German count to make cane use by Here

This cane isn't the greatest but it is not the worst. The "brass" ring, where the base meets the handle is chipping after a few days, but it doesn't harm the function.

0 comments:

Post a Comment