Nice Pak Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes 150 Count Canister

Nice Pak Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes 150 Count CanisterI've tried others both "lotion," as well as other "sanitizing wipes" brands, none of them compare to Nice Pak... I used to buy them in my local duane reade, but they were undependable. When I ran out and needed to buy more (I work for the NYC Dept of Sanitation, so my hands are covered in bacteria and germs all day long), sometimes duane reade had them, and sometimes not.

So, I just got sick and tired of not having them when I needed them. I googled them online, and found that Amazon carried it (I should have guessed... Amazon has EVERYTHING!!! That's why I love them!) and now, I know whenever I'm running low... off to my computer I go to order more!

I will not settle for any thing less than Nice Pak every again!!!

They are all I use!

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment