Poise Hourglass Pads, Ultimate, 27 Count

Poise Hourglass Pads, Ultimate, 27 CountI have used a couple of other pads for Incontinence, but have found Poise to the be best. Like the new hourglass shape, but wish they made it in the longer size. Appreciated the free shipping from Amazon, but would have appreciated it more, if I didn't have to order quite such a large order. Pricing at Amazon is competitive w/local retail in my area.

Poise Hourglass Pads, Ultimate, 27 Count This is an excellent pad. The sides that extend are fabric only so no glue stuff. I will now use only The Poise Hourglass Pads (both the Ultimate and Moderate). Thank you Poise for designing a great pad! Thank you Amazon for offering this Pad on Prime Eligible! I plan to order in a larger quantity to save time.

Buy Poise Hourglass Pads, Ultimate, 27 Count Now

Hi, my name is Sonja. I have MS & a mild problem with bladder control. When I saw this hour glass shape, I thought,,hmmm, looks like ie might be more comfortable. And I was RIGHT ! The shape was really made for COMFORT,, No chaffing, no slipping arround ! For me, it was like no pad at all ! And it comes with an inclusive more than big enough for proper disposqal...It is actually a pretty purple ! Sort of a disguise I thought ! I will definitely used this product as long as I get it in Anazon.. AND OH ! Did I say ABSORSENT..i meant X-tra absorbent !

Sonja L. Bathras

Read Best Reviews of Poise Hourglass Pads, Ultimate, 27 Count Here

The new hourglass shape is not only more comfortable than the straight pads, it makes the pads more efficient by minimizing the side leaks that occur if the pad bunch up. I was skeptical about the length because I had been using the extra long variety , but I found my worries to be groundless. The hourglass shape and aborbent filling make these very effective.

I think that they are a big improvement over the traditionally shaped incontinence pads.

Want Poise Hourglass Pads, Ultimate, 27 Count Discount?

I was surprised that these worked really well. I have not had that much luck with Poise and usually defer to Tena, these pads were terrific.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment