Nosebudd Nosebleed Stopper - Buy one get one FREE +

Nosebudd Nosebleed Stopper - Buy one get one FREE +Product use for me was for putting ice on my nose I had been through a series of traumatic treatments for a burst artery in my nose. This product makes it easier to apply the ice appropriately.

The seller, was prompt and conscientious.

I was really dissapointed with the service I received from Medex Supply, especially since I was really interested in this product. I ordered it because I was having nasal surgery, and was told icing my nose would help it heal. I was really excited to have found this product , it seemed like the perfect solution!

However, Medex Suuply's shipping and customer service left a lot to be desired. I got a shipment notification, and waited, and waited as my surgery date drew closer. I emailed asking for a tracking number, but they said they couldn't send me one. I thought that was strange. I waited a few more days with no sign of it, and called them. The woman told me she couldn't provide a tracking number. How is that possible?

I placed the order on December 13th and didn't receive it until Janaury, and by then it was too late. I didn't get the product in time for my surgery, which was the whole point of ordering it. I was very dissapointed.

Since it was of no use to me anymore, I gave the Nosebudd to my best friend who is plagued by nosebleeds. She said it worked great for her. Wish I had been able to try it out myself, to help me recover from my surgery.

Buy Nosebudd Nosebleed Stopper - Buy one get one FREE + Now

My son has a bleeding disorder similar to hemophilia which causes his blood to not clot at all. He got a nosebleed the other day, so I finally had a chance to try out the Nosebudd, and it really worked! It kept me from having to pack his nose to stop the bleeding (which he hates).

Read Best Reviews of Nosebudd Nosebleed Stopper - Buy one get one FREE + Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment