Cryo-MAX Professional Series Cold Pack, 8 hr reusable, 1 Box

Cryo-MAX Professional Series Cold Pack, 8 hr reusable, 1 BoxI suffer from chronic back problems (2 herniated lumbar discs). I work in an office environment, and I also have a morning commute of at least 45 minutes.

These are the only cold packs that I use to reduce swelling. Most other cold packs lose their coldness after 1-2 hours. These last 3-5 hours. The 8 hour claim is a bit of marketing hype, but it's still better than anything else I've purchased.

I have Cryomax ice packs in several sizes, use them daily, and like them tremendously! They stay cold longer than any other product I've tried--though they get warmer as time passes--long enough to move back and forth multiple times between different areas at 20 minute intervals. The cover feels very cozy against bare skin, and the elastic strap holds the ice pack in place against my back or wrapped around my knee or elbow (6x12" size.) The 6x6" size is nice for a smaller area.

Cryomax ice packs are unlike the "frozen peas" type of cold pack in that they have a grid of rounded bumps which are very firm when frozen, surrounded by a flexible thick gel, so while you can get great conformation, they do feel different than other products. They also need to be replaced eventually.

But all the features listed in the first paragraph make them my favorite ice pack by a wide margin, and I highly recommend them.

Buy Cryo-MAX Professional Series Cold Pack, 8 hr reusable, 1 Box Now

Great cold icepack. Stays cold longer than most. Nice soft cover that stays securely wrapped.

Read Best Reviews of Cryo-MAX Professional Series Cold Pack, 8 hr reusable, 1 Box Here

We ordered this product thinking all the little cells would allow it to be moldable to the area needing the cold therapy. Unfortunately the cold pack stays solid like a brick until it is melted, not becoming moldable at all. We are saving them to use as cold packs for our coolers but not for use on the human body.

Want Cryo-MAX Professional Series Cold Pack, 8 hr reusable, 1 Box Discount?

I had been given col pac cold packs from a previous injury by a physical therapist.

They lasted for 10 years. You put them on the freezer and then wrapped a light cotton dishtowel around them and they would wrap so comfortably around your injury. So now with a broken ankle and some injuries to my tailbone I need cold. I went to the pharmacy to get new ones not willing to wait for some new ones in the mail. These seemed like thy would work since they did not have my old ones.

So after the freezing time in the freezer I looked forward to some relief putting this in its small felt cover and wrapping a cotton dish towel around it and WAM! It was like sitting on a bumpy cold board ...ouch!! So I tried laying on it and it hurt just as bad, so the only relief this thing gave was that I could lie on a cold sheet that it had been on. I also use old fashioned ice bags on the ankle loosening the boot and tucking the ice bag down for relief well there is no tucking this thing down it is stiff as a board only more lumpy where the balls of ice stick up it would not even bend or get near the ankle.

There is also an important note in the leaflet that comes with this product that is advertised on the box as reusable 8 hours...It says, "When used contiuously without refreezing. It is unlikely CryoMax will stay cold for 8 hours". How can they get away with saying this is "8 hour points of cold technology"??? Isn't this deceptive advertising?

So the relief came with getting this thing out of my sight, especially since the box says "flexible when frozen". You would have to be pretty stong to break it up or yes not freeze it all the way, but stupid me followed directions and put it in the freezer until it was frozen. I have ordered col pacs and for the time being have a nice old fashioned ice bag what a waste of money for this unless you want a cold pack that is stiff and more lumpy than a board.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment