Johnson & Johnson First Aid Gauze Pads (4 x 4-inch), 10-Count Large Pads

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Gauze Pads, 4 inch x 4 inch, 10 CountI use these pads inside my bra under the breasts to keep me dry. In this way I have eliminated skin irritations from sweat. The product is good, but I prefer to get the 25 in a box size, but it has been discontinued. I purchased this size box as an alternative, there are only ten in a box, but if I can't get the 25 in a box , I'll get them at Walmart. The price is almost the same except for the tax.

These are for Youth Basketball. Always love Johnson and Johnson products! The quality is much better than the cheaper brands.

Buy Johnson & Johnson First Aid Gauze Pads (4 x 4-inch), 10-Count Large Pads Now

The shipment came on time and the product was the one ordered and in excellent condition.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson First Aid Gauze Pads (4 x 4-inch), 10-Count Large Pads Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment