GLOVES NITRILE P/F SMALL ***G Size: 100

GLOVES NITRILE P/F SMALL ***G Size: 100Got these for my Biology Class, and its great they're small so they really fit my hands! :) that makes a big difference when you're using micro-pipets. I'll buy them again for next bio class.

These Gloves feel great: not sticky and has a strength that is missing in all other glove brands I have tried. I used to buy Kirkland brand gloves until Costso decided to not carry Small size anymore. That was a blessing in disguise since it forced me to look for another brand. I am so happy with these gloves. And the color is a pleasant blue, and not the ugly gray I used to use. I bought these from AmericanRX and the price was right, and my gloves were shipped quickly.

Buy GLOVES NITRILE P/F SMALL ***G Size: 100 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment