Mastisol Liquid Adhesive, Latex-Free, 2 fl oz

Mastisol Liquid Adhesive, Latex-Free, 2 fl ozSo, I'm fairly new to using an insulin pump and infusion sets. Unfortunately for me, here in the southeast of the USA, I tend to sweat a LOT during spring, summer and fall. So, even with IV Prep wipes to help make my skin more adhesive, I expect I will need a little bit extra sticking power.

Now, as much as I like to just "throw things at the wall until they stick", I found another review of this by someone else who needed that extra bit of sticking power. Well, I've tried it and it does the trick. I used the IV Prep to prepare my skin. That does a great job when I'm not sweating a lot. But by using a Q-Tip to spread this onto the infusion set adhesive .. the adhesion it had to my skin was pretty remarkable. I don't anticipate any problems this upcoming summer.

Of course, if you are considering using this, it's always wise to check for allergies before purchasing a 2 fluid ounce bottle.

Highly recommended if you need something to stick to your skin! I'm a type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump, which requires me to change out an injection site every 3-4 days. The adhesive on my supplies always seemed to come off if I went swimming or worked up a sweat. I started by trying to put down an IV prep product (IV 3000) but that never completely stopped the problem. Enter: Mastisol. Dang this stuff is sticky! I use a Q-tip to apply it because it can be very hard to get off your hands. If you need something to stay stuck on your skin, this is the stuff. Don't worry too much though, a good band aid style rip and it does of course come off. Baby oil helps too I've found if needed. By the end of 3-4 days, I can usually peel off my dressing no problem. Been using this stuff for years now and never had any problems. I'm probably on my 7th or 8th bottle!

Buy Mastisol Liquid Adhesive, Latex-Free, 2 fl oz Now

I use this to help hold insulin pump sensors and quick sets to my body, especially in hot weather. This stuff really STICKS!! It's easy to get off when you're done, but holds your items to your body while you want them there. Only caution; don't spill any on anything! I'll be trying nail polish remover next to get it off my sink. But for the purpose intended, you can't go wrong. Only need a dab, so a bottle lasts a long time too. Totally recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of Mastisol Liquid Adhesive, Latex-Free, 2 fl oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment