Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 3 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Box of 4 Rolls)

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 3 Inches X 2.5 YardsThis tape was recommended by my puppy's breeder. The adhesive stays fastened to the ears until it's time to change out the posts (usually 4-7 days). This is important because of the crop that my puppy has, which is a very high show crop. It is also relatively easy to remove this without an excessive amount of adhesives desolver. This is a fantastic product for this purpose if you do not want to use the glue method for ear posting.

This is a great tape for dog bandages on legs, it flexes and stays on, but does come off nicely when you want it too. I have used it on my dogs for various things, even ear taping, again the flexibility and stickiness is perfect.

Buy Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 3 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Box of 4 Rolls) Now

I use this tape for wrapping my Doberman pups' ears and it is great! It is super sticky but still breathes.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 3 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Box of 4 Rolls) Here

I used this as the top dressing while managing a wound and infection on my horse. I used it daily for nine weeks and it worked perfectly. Once it is in place, it provides protection against moisture and dirt as well as providing a secure bandage. I now keep it on hand, just in case. It also does not constrict and thus cut off blood circulation when the area is flexed. I am sure it works as well on people.

Want Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 3 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Box of 4 Rolls) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment