Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic Solution 16 oz. Case of 12 Bottles

Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic Solution 16 oz. Case of 12 Bottles(#1 REVIEWER)I always have a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide at home. It has so many uses! I use 50% solution of water and H.P. almost daily to clean my toothbrush. Sometimes I use the same solution to brush my teeth. It whitens the teeth well, although it does not taste great. However a little rinse with water fixes the after taste.

I used to use Hydrogen Peroxide for scrapes as well. Recently I fell and got a pretty nasty gash on my shin (4 inch by 0.25 inch). Because I was traveling I did not treat the wound as well as I should and got an infection. In a few weeks when I had to see the doctor to treat the infection, I asked what I should have used to clean the wound to avoid the problem next time.

Surprisingly, the doctor told me that Hydrogen Peroxide should not have been my first choice. The doctor said that H.P. does clean but also damages the healthy tissue and this prolongs healing. The doctor said that studies show that the best way to clean the wound is with plenty of plain water and soap and pressure on the wound to remove the debris. Hydrogen Peroxide should only be used if there is no access to clean water. So it should be in your emergency kit when you hike but not your first choice if there is access to soap and water.

Hope this helps someone to avoid a slow healing infection.

Ali Julia review

It's hydrogen peroxide what can I say. I can't attest to its purity because I don't want to spend the money to have it tested. Why are you asking for a review of a product like this? It comes in a brown bottle and it fizzes when you put it on a cut looks like it works well to me.

Buy Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic Solution 16 oz. Case of 12 Bottles Now

I use hydrogen peroxide to kill algae in my planted aquariums, and I have really enjoyed having a case of it on hand so I can use it whenever I want without running to the store all the time. I have a couple of large tanks, and a full tank treatment can easily take 1/2 to 3/4 a bottle. Ordering it online and having it shipped to my door saved me a lot of time and trouble.

The bottles I received were different from what is pictured, but I'm still very happy with them. What I received are squared shaped which allows them to take up less space than round bottles. Otherwise, the bottles are just like any other hydrogen peroxide bottle.

Note that the bottles contain 16oz each which may be smaller than what is normally seen in your local drug store. It's best to price it out by ounces, not per bottle, to determine if the price is competitive. I think this cost more than buying it locally, but I got it for convenience, not price.

Read Best Reviews of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic Solution 16 oz. Case of 12 Bottles Here

I bought these thinking I would be able to get it cheaper online. But I stopped by my local CVS store and CVS had their own brand of Hydrogen Peroxide at 3%, but with a larger volume of 32 oz for much cheaper than buying it online.

So I would suggest stopping by your local CVS store to buy their brand before buying them here on amazon.

Want Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic Solution 16 oz. Case of 12 Bottles Discount?

I bought a case of this for some corrosion testing we are doing in our plant. We combine the peroxide with salt and water and submerge plated parts. The smaller bottles are much easier to store than a gallon jug. No complaints yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment