Sqwincher 060109-CC Sugar Free Electrolyte Powdered Beverage Mix Lite Qwik Stik, Cool Citrus Flavor

Sqwincher Qwik Stik Lite Electrolyte Replacement, Sugar Free Powder, Makes 20 oz, Box of 50Gatorade gave me a lot of cotton mouth and it had too much sodium and sugar, which isnt good if your a wrestler and are trying to maintain healthy and lightweight. Our team got a huge endorsement/sponsership by this company and weve gotta say that it really helps in matches and working out.

keeps well on the truck in the heat for months without going bad. does get caked in the pack but a little squish before pouring into your water and good to go. I mix it into a little warm water then put that into cold water. remember mixing in cold doesnt work so well. no cal. ok taste and average mineral content. I haven't found anything better and working outside the past 12 years I have been on the lookout for anything to help. dont forget real mineral caplets if you get heat cramps = work better than ANY drink.

Buy Sqwincher 060109-CC Sugar Free Electrolyte Powdered Beverage Mix Lite Qwik Stik, Cool Citrus Flavor Now

I use this as an alternative to Gatorade for several reasons:

1. I don't have to take separate bottles of water and Gatorade. Just my one water bottle and a gallon of water. Good to go.

2. Gatorade, with its high fructose corn syrup and tons of calories causes me to cramp. This has nowhere near the calories and half the sodium (but all the electrolytes!) as Gatorade. I do a lot of rock climbing and there's nothing worse than getting a cramp on the side of a cliff.

3. Tastes GREAT! This really tastes amazing. Not too sweet, so I can drink plenty to keep me hydrated in the heat of Palo Duro Canyon.

I love this stuff and has completely replaced Gatorade in my gear pack.

Read Best Reviews of Sqwincher 060109-CC Sugar Free Electrolyte Powdered Beverage Mix Lite Qwik Stik, Cool Citrus Flavor Here

This is a new flavor in the sugar free qwik stiks. I got a sample where I work and just loved it. I would recommend to anyone who likes sqwincher to give it a try.

Want Sqwincher 060109-CC Sugar Free Electrolyte Powdered Beverage Mix Lite Qwik Stik, Cool Citrus Flavor Discount?

I use these packets for long distance runs. I have had lemon flavor in the past, but just wanted something different. It tastes great, but stains everything it comes in contact with... the kitchen counter, my camel, my shirt...

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment