Men's Atomic Talking Watch

Men's Atomic Talking WatchThis watch has one major problem. The number 13 sounds exactly as the number 30. The number 14 sounds exactly like the number 40. The number 15 sounds exactly like the number 50; and well you get the idea. You can't tell if it is 5:13 or 5:30. It's rather annoying. It would also be nice if they had included a stop watch function. I just can't seem to ever find the ideal talking watch. I would be willing to pay more for a high quality talking watch but, it doesn't seem to be out there.

My wife bought this watch since I am 100% blind. I love it and has no problems understanding the voice. Alas remembering which buttons do which feature is sometimes a problem. The only down side it the band can not be replaced by a normal band.

Buy Men's Atomic Talking Watch Now

I would give it five stars except three things:

1) I agree with the gentleman who said that the difference between 15 and 50, 13 and 30, etc. is nonexistent.

2) The second is that I found it very difficult to press the button for the dates.

3) The third is that it totally died after a bit over a year and a half. I thought it was just a battery thing, but a new battery to not help. But I love this watch! I bought a replacement that I HATED

tsame brand), so I have since ordered a replacement of this model . It is great, particularly for those like me who are legally blind.

Read Best Reviews of Men's Atomic Talking Watch Here

Bought this talking atomic watch for my mom who is legally blind and she LOVES it---can't live without it. It comes already preset which is great. Whether through the night or just anytime during the day, she knows the day, date, time at the press of a button---no vision required. She is absolutely lost without it. Great product. Could be a little more stylish, but as for function---it can't be beat.

Want Men's Atomic Talking Watch Discount?

My father was not enthusiastic about getting a "talking" watch, but he loves it. The numbers are large enough he can see them, and he has no trouble understanding the voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment