Dr. Mom Complete Nursery Care Kit

Dr. Mom Complete Nursery Care Kit, PinkI bought this kit when we were preparing for our son's arrival and I didn't know what I'd need to have on hand. He's now three months old and we've used a handful of the items -the aspirator, the forehead thermometer, the digital thermometer, the nail clipper and the nail files. I was particularly glad to have the health-related items on hand when we suspected our baby might be sick or congested late in the evening.

I have no complaints about the quality of the components, and I imagine we'll go on to use other items (hair brush, toothbrush, teething ring) within the next several months. I don't think we'll need the syringes, since most medications come with their own, but I guess they don't hurt to have.

All in all, a good buy at a good price that lets new parents feel prepared.

I love this kit! It brings everything I need for my baby both grooming and safety wise all in one cute package. I was searching the stores for the best deal on grooming and safety supplies and all kits lacked some item so I would have been forced to buy separately which is more expensive or they did not come in a nice color for a baby girl. I am glad I found this. Thank you amazon for having it in stock.

Buy Dr. Mom Complete Nursery Care Kit Now

Not BPA free, thermometer takes forever to work, syringe is questionable, snot sucker does not work... all in all, pretty useless.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Mom Complete Nursery Care Kit Here

Several items in the kit seem a little cheap. We ended up buying another thermometer that was faster at reading. Our baby is still very young so there has not been cause to use everything in the kit as yet.

Want Dr. Mom Complete Nursery Care Kit Discount?

Bought this kit as a gift for a new mom who had registered for it. Carrying case did not match the photo. Instead of being solid pink it was a pink pattern. Not a big deal but always annoying when the pictures aren't accurate. Kit seems to include all the essentials.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment