3M Micropore Paper Tape - 1/2 x 10 Yds - Box of 12

3M Micropore Paper Tape - 1/2 x 10 Yds - Box of 12Great seller. Quick ship. Precisely as ordered. Except that I messed up and bought much too much tape; enough in fact, to go around the equator. Oh well,.

Fraction of the price at any store I have shopped. This is the best paper tape for both adhesion and clean removal.

Buy 3M Micropore Paper Tape - 1/2 x 10 Yds - Box of 12 Now

I bought this micropore tape based on many solid reviews from Amazon customers, and I am surprised and impressed by how effective it is. I bought the tape because ordinary bandages never stay on, especially on fingers when subjected to frequent hand washing. This tape REALLY sticks and stays where you want it to be, for several hours. It almost seems like a second skin, because there are no edges sticking up that cause it to peel off, as would happen with regular bandages. I would highly recommend this product. I bought a 12 pack, which means I am surely set for life now. EXCELLENT 5-star item!

Read Best Reviews of 3M Micropore Paper Tape - 1/2 x 10 Yds - Box of 12 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment