Nexcare Coban Self-Adherent Wrap, 3-Inch x 5-Yard Roll, 1-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

Nexcare Coban Self-Adherent Wrap, 3-Inch x 5-Yard Roll, 1-Count BoxesThese wraps are excellent and if you are careful reusable a few times, however after about the 5th time they start to deteriorate in their integrity if you wrap up your joints tightly. I frequently found myself twisting my ankle while sleeping and wrapping them at night with these amazingly self-adherent bandages was quick and convenient.

Coban has always been a great product for me. Always sticks to itself and makes wrapping that much easier. I like the skin color for this model, I was using the blaze orange before and the color can be a little abrasive to the eye for someone trying to hide a wrap. Overall great product.

Buy Nexcare Coban Self-Adherent Wrap, 3-Inch x 5-Yard Roll, 1-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Now

Item arrived within the time period stated, price was good and the whole process was very simple and easy. Nothing to complain about the whole order process.

Read Best Reviews of Nexcare Coban Self-Adherent Wrap, 3-Inch x 5-Yard Roll, 1-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Here

When I first started dialysis, the dialysis nurse used 1 inch squares of gauze folded over into quarters and held down with a high elasticity adhesive bandage to control the post dialysis bleeding from my fistula. The next morning when I removed the bandages, the areas under them were depressed and bruised and barely healed by the time the next dialysis session had to take place. I bought a supply of Nexcare Coban wraps and insisted the nurses and aides use it instead of adhesive bandages. The bleeding is brought under control in the usual fashion but then the 1 inch gauze pads are removed and two 4" x 4" gauze pads folded in half are laid over the catheter sites and secured with Nexcare Coban wrap. This method eliminates the physical trauma to my fistula and results in faster healing for the next session. The nurses and aides were a bit resistant at first but I insisted and once they saw the results became very cooperative.

If you are in dialysis, you have been told that your fistula is your lifeline! You want to treat it with kid gloves and protect it in every way possible so that it lasts as long as possible. Buying your own elastic wrap bandages is a no brainer solution if you ask me. I use the automatic delivery system so that I know I wont ever run out.

Want Nexcare Coban Self-Adherent Wrap, 3-Inch x 5-Yard Roll, 1-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Discount?

The adhesive wrap is of good quality & stays wrapped w/o having to use clips or tape. Will continue to order this item as needed.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment