Scissors: 5.5" Lister Bandage - Tactical All Black

Scissors: 5.5' Lister Bandage - Tactical All BlackWOW, these look pretty cool all black and everything, but that black will scratch off. They are also so dull you're probably better off getting scissors made for a 5 year old. They would barely cut through roll cotton. It's almost like someone took a pair of old bandage scissors and spray painted them black.

I received these in the mail and took them to work with me. I tried to use them to cut a string and I had a hard time getting through it. I would not recommend these scissors for work.

Buy Scissors: 5.5" Lister Bandage - Tactical All Black Now

I enjoy having the all black items but unfortunately they are not remaining black that long. The finish is rubbing off on my hands and also when they rub against anything else.

Read Best Reviews of Scissors: 5.5" Lister Bandage - Tactical All Black Here

These scissors are terrible. They have been spray painted black to make them look like they are good quality, and they are all chipped and sloppy looking.. I will never purchase anything again without going over the reviews thoroughly. Big mistake.

Want Scissors: 5.5" Lister Bandage - Tactical All Black Discount?

I'm a paramedic for the past 36 years and go through a lot of gear. I bouth these since I'm in a lot of tactical situations and they work like a charm. I've always carried both trauma shears and bandage scissors and these work great. I'm used to the bigger 71/2 inch ones but I can't say anything bad about these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment