B.F.I Antiseptic First Aid Powder For Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns. - 1.25 OZ (PACK OF3)

B.F.I Antiseptic First Aid Powder For Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns. - 1.25 OZI have been using a can of BFI Antiseptic powder since 1977 with great results. After 30 years, the powder is still dry and fluffy, with no lump formed due to humidity. Amazing! Even more amazing, it retains its effectiveness against infection by sealing and healing cuts and scratches. There is, apparently, no expiration time for this product. I have been trying to find this product in drug stores (CVS, etc.) for a very long time.

Compared to the currently (2007-2008) available antibiotic ointment and other liquid antiseptics, BFI powder antiseptic remains the best because the powder seals the wound. The doctors and pharmacists may have their opinions, but for me, I am so glad this stuff is still available, though only on line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment