CPR Shields/Barriers (Pack of 12)

CPR Shields/Barriers
  • 12 CPR Shields.

These masks are as advertised, but I was disappointed in how large the pouch is. I always carry a CPR shield, which means that I need to replace them often because the heat affects them, they get dirt on them, etc. I ordered these to replace a shield in a pouch that is only about one and a half inches sqare. These shields have a much larger one-way valve, and therefore take a pouch that is about twice the size of the one I was replacing. If it is going in your purse or pocket, it shouldn't be an issue. If it is going to be on your key chain, however, take the size into account before ordering.

Buy CPR Shields/Barriers (Pack of 12) Now

These CPR ventilation barriers are a real value. I added a pair of non-latex gloves to the inside pouch for the ultimate body substance isolation keychain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment