Band-Aid Band-Aid Comfort-Flex Adhesive Bandages Sheer Extra Large

Band-Aid Adhesive Bandages, Sheer, All One Size 40 sterile bandagesI originally used one of these at work and loved the way it stayed securely in place all day and over night. Most band-aids that I have bought at home seem to come off easily. Couldn't find these locally and finally found them here. Works perfectly and stays on securely. I wouldn't buy any other model, these are the best.

this new "cushioned fabric" model defeats the reason people buy the Sheer Strip. The whole point of the Sheer Strip in the line of Band Aids is that it doesn't show, right? The cushion fabric thing totally defeats that purpose! BTW looks like the same model in the box in this illustration, but the ones I got were the news one. I bought them here on Amazon cause I thought they were the old, normal Sheer Strips based on this picture.

J&J doesn't seem to making the old, normal Sheer Strips anymore anywhere not in any of the stores here in NYC (which is why I went to Amazon)>

Buy Band-Aid Band-Aid Comfort-Flex Adhesive Bandages Sheer Extra Large Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment