SE - Small Pill/ID Holder Keychain (Assorted Colors)

SE - Small Pill/ID Holder Keychain
  • Specifically designed to hold a side putting pills in and for many other usage ways
  • 5pcs small size 1/2 in. diameter and 1 3/4 in. length plus 1/2 in. ring
  • Lightweight yet practically indestructible and made out of machined aluminum
  • Assorted 5 colors may vary from the original manufacture

Many other reviewers have mentioned that the interior dimensions of the plastic bottle inside the aluminum tube is very, very small. I thought I would chance it since my pills are very small as well.

Oops. I won't be able to fit them in the plastic bottle. But I will use it and see if the metal rubs off or the pills degrade. We'll see.

I put a picture in the customer images section above, showing the size with a ruler for reference.

Buy SE - Small Pill/ID Holder Keychain (Assorted Colors) Now

These are the perfect size for five (5) low dose aspirin (81 mg), anything larger and they will not fit. There is an inner plastic container with a cap that fits in the aluminum casing. You can fit a larger size tables if you remove the inner container as long as it is close to the inner diameter of the aluminum casing. The inner container keeps the smaller tablets from rattling around and breaking themselves apart against the aluminum. The container has a rubber O ring sealing the top to the bottom, so it is waterproof, and the key chain ring on the top is perfect to attach top your key ring. I gave them as gifts and everyone thought it was a great idea.

Read Best Reviews of SE - Small Pill/ID Holder Keychain (Assorted Colors) Here

Perfect for holding 5 or 6 ibuprofen tablets. I now have coworkers coming up to me at the first sign of a headache because they know I'll always have some on me! Very handy. The case is also small enough to not cause any discomfort while in my pants pocket.

Want SE - Small Pill/ID Holder Keychain (Assorted Colors) Discount?

These are SUPER small. A single regular Tylenol capsule (not gel cap) will barely fit into the interior capsule. If ur lucky enough to have uber small meds then this is the bomb. Most pills, gel-caps, etc. will not fit. My meds are to large for this, so it's kinda useless for me. Stocking stuffers next year, right. Haaaaha. Especially the festive red & green ones. xcept...who wants to think bout their meds while checking their xmas stocking. ;-/

I ordered these after losing a plastic water tight pill capsule that I've had for years. Loved it because plastic doesn't conduct heat as much as aluminum and is quiet & lite in the pocket. I thankfully also order the medium ones available on there. But, man-oh-man it's big. Sure wish there was an inbetween size like my old one. Think: "Are u happy to see me, or is that an impressive pill capsule in ur pocket ;-) Oh, an as for the colors.....sure wish there was the option to just get the silver color for all of 'em cuz....who want's to draw attention to a med capsule ("What's that vibrant shiny green thing on your key chain?)

This product is great. I used to carry Anxiety medication with me in wallet and it would always turn to dust. I could never find an easily potable container that I could carry with me everywhere I go until now. These things are perfect for SMALL/TINY pills. I'm able to fit 2 of mine in the plastic inner container. Works great on your key ring, nicely made out of polished aluminum, durable and water tight. They were well worth the price, I put one in my lunch bag, back pack, the car and on my keys. I would defiantly recommend this item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment