3M Steri-Strip B1551- Blend Tone Skin Closures (Non-reinforced) - 1/4" x 3" -One 3 strip envelope

3M Steri-Strip B1551- Blend Tone Skin Closures - 1/4' x 3' -One 3 strip envelopeFlesh colored Steri strips have saved my life, enabling me to appear in public after my dermatologist has finished decorating my face. The only problem is finding them again when it's time to remove them!

Great product and as usual Amazon delivered it with alacrity.

I had MOHS surgery on my upper lip, and I had a hole dug in my upper cheek (pre cancerous). These little strips hid the incision and hole quite well until I was ready to face the public (I don't wear makeup). You can't even tell you have them on. Great product!

Buy 3M Steri-Strip B1551- Blend Tone Skin Closures (Non-reinforced) - 1/4" x 3" -One 3 strip envelope Now

Very high quality.

Tape color is the same as the skin.

It's so inconspicuous.

This tape is resistant to skin oil,

Continue the strong adhesive force.

Read Best Reviews of 3M Steri-Strip B1551- Blend Tone Skin Closures (Non-reinforced) - 1/4" x 3" -One 3 strip envelope Here

I used these after my MOH surgery and they were great! They are easy to apply and come off easily too.

Want 3M Steri-Strip B1551- Blend Tone Skin Closures (Non-reinforced) - 1/4" x 3" -One 3 strip envelope Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment