I-Cool Kosher i-cool + D for Menopause + Bone Building 45 Tablets

I-Cool Kosher i-cool + D for Menopause + Bone Building 45 TabletsI first purchased this product at my local grocery store after stumbling upon it while looking for vitamins. Although it was priced much higher than it is here at Amazon, I was desperate to get some relief from the hot flashes and night-sweats I was constantly experiencing. They had gotten so bad and frequent that I was physically exhausted and barely able to function. It was not until the third week of taking these tablets daily that my symptoms began to abate. That is when I came to Amazon and ordered another 45 day supply (at a much more reasonable cost) so I would not run out. By the beginning of the 5th week, I was no longer experiencing hot flashes during the day, although I was still having very mild night-sweats. I began to take the pill at night before going to bed, rather than in the morning with my other vitamins and supplements, and although, I had trouble sleeping the first few nights, my night sweats went completely away. I've been taking I-Cool for about two months now and have not had a night-sweat or hot flash (except for a mild one on the one day after I missed taking the tablet). As the various reviews here reflect, this product doesn't work for everyone, but it has been a godsend for me and I would recommend that anyone experiencing night-sweats and hot flashes at least give it a try. The key is to be patient and not miss a day taking the tablet.

This and two black cohosh extract every morning CURED my hot flashes and waking up at night and throwing all my covers off. I am back to sleeping at least eight full hours through the night. Thank you iCool!!!

Buy I-Cool Kosher i-cool + D for Menopause + Bone Building 45 Tablets Now

I was having hot flashes constantly, but after only a few days of taking I-cool the hot flashes completely stopped, it works great!!

Read Best Reviews of I-Cool Kosher i-cool + D for Menopause + Bone Building 45 Tablets Here

What can I say...this works so good.

It took away almost all of my hot flashes. It as like a miracle.

I stopped taking it after a few months to see if they came back and they did.

I no longer need them now...I'm so glad they were available when I needed them.

I have had breast cancer and cannot take the other products because of the ingredients.

This is totally safe!

Plus it has vitamin D which we all need more of.

Want I-Cool Kosher i-cool + D for Menopause + Bone Building 45 Tablets Discount?

DID NOT LIKE, CAUSED ME TO HOLD WATER. THIS IS THE ONE MY FEEDBACK WAS ABOUT. SORRY I DID NOT LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment