Adult & InfantCPR Mask Kit Combo w/ Soft Case, Gloves & Wipe

Adult & InfantCPR Mask Kit Combo w/ Soft Case, Gloves & WipeI have been teaching CPR classes for over 20 years. As the American Heart Association now includes training on barrier devices in all their CPR courses, my students ask me about what masks to buy and how much they cost. This mask kit is one that I bought to show my students what they can get for less than $15. I use the Laerdal masks in class because they are better quality and made for repeated use, but they cost almost 3 times as much for both the adult and infant masks.

For home use where it would not get much use if at all, this mask will work very well. I like it because it has both the adult and infant masks in the same pouch. The one-way valve fits both masks. It also has gloves, an alcohol wipe, & picture instructions on the use of the masks. It looks like a little back-pack with a plastic clip on top, a belt loop on the back with a hook & loop closure (over 2 inches long), and the zipper opens the top and both sides of the pouch for easy access. There is also an inside pocket to hold the printed instructions, gloves, and alcohol wipe. The adult mask has an adjustable latex free elastic strap that fits around the victim's head to help hold it in place and an oxygen inlet valve for supplemental oxygen for those who have an oxygen prescription from their doctor. PLEASE NOTE: Never give oxygen without a doctor's order.

I like this CPR Mask Kit and tell my students I bought it on Amazon.com.

I purchased this after renewing my CPR certification. It fits perfectly in my purse, glove box, anywhere really. It is a must have for anyone.

Buy Adult & InfantCPR Mask Kit Combo w/ Soft Case, Gloves & Wipe Now

Super fast shipping. Brand new product. Thank you! Exact match to the details in the description. Thanks again. Now my emergency kit is complete.

Read Best Reviews of Adult & InfantCPR Mask Kit Combo w/ Soft Case, Gloves & Wipe Here

Handy to have...Just hope I never have to use either one...I'm in EMT class now, so, will be a NEED to have item...

Want Adult & InfantCPR Mask Kit Combo w/ Soft Case, Gloves & Wipe Discount?

Exactly what I wanted. There's one one-way valve in the bag, which obviously means you will want more valves if you intend on using this more than once. I'm not sure these are really ideal for long-term heavy usage either way, but they are perfect for an emergency pouch to clip to your bag or emergency kit.

And, given that it is Prime eligible, I used my Prime membership, and it came in two days with free shipping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment