Tempa-Dot Disposable Thermometer Sterile (Box of 100)

Tempa-Dot Disposable Thermometer SterileI am a registered nurse and I love this product. It is easy to use, safe, and sterile. I have purchased tempadots before from our local medical supply company but the price on Amazon was better so I thought I'd give it a try. The product arrived and I put it in our first aid box. SIx weeks later (when I can no longer return it) my son comes down with a fever so I get one out to use it but half of the dots have already changed color. This means that at some point the product was exposed to heat above body temperature. I look at the other 99 in the box and most of them are in the same condition. This is a single use product and essentially it has been "used" before it arrived so they had to be tossed.

I have been looking for this for years. It takes the guess work out. Now I have the same thing our doctor use and it helps stay consistent.

Buy Tempa-Dot Disposable Thermometer Sterile (Box of 100) Now

Our son was born very premature at 30 weeks and they used these in the Level-3 NICU he was in. When we transferred to our local community hospital they did not have them and we were very disappointed. They are very easy to use and much less intrusive for our baby. We have purchased a bunch of them for use at the hospital and for once he comes home.

Read Best Reviews of Tempa-Dot Disposable Thermometer Sterile (Box of 100) Here

These are the same throw away thermometers that my doctors use. I have looked in my local drug stores but could only find the other brand, which are very hard to read. These are easy to read. They come in a package of 100 and I doubt that we will live long enough to use them up, but that is ok. No more hokey electronic thermometers that don't work or old fashioned things that I can't shake down.

Want Tempa-Dot Disposable Thermometer Sterile (Box of 100) Discount?

The title says it all. It took over two weeks to arrive, it apparently wasn't even shipped for over a week after the order was placed. I've had this experience with a lot of purchases through amazon third party vendors, so I don't know if the problem is with Amazon or the other vendors. I would still purchase again from them, I would just plan ahead and expect it take a while to arrive.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment