FOILLE FIRST AID OINTMENT 1/2 OZ TUBE 10/PKG

FOILLE FIRST AID OINTMENT 1/2 OZ TUBE 10/PKGI remember having this around when I was a little girl. It worked really good then and still does.

There may be some other products just as good but I know this works or it wouldn't still be around.

My Dad always made sure there was some in our house.

I scalded my thumb and I know I would have had a blister, but I put this on right away and soon I didn't even have a red spot and couldn't tell where the burn was.

It was not in stores and I went online and found it at Amazon.com. I was so excited.

Coleen

This is the best there is for any burn. Will not even blister if applied right away. I have used on many burns.

Buy FOILLE FIRST AID OINTMENT 1/2 OZ TUBE 10/PKG Now

This is awesome stuff, my Dad worked in the coal mines years ago and was given this in his first aid kit. When we were little my sister pulled a deep fryer over on herself and the first thing my Dad did was to put this ointment on it, she was burned pretty bad, but had no lasting scars from it. I have used this on my own children and now my grand kids, recently while at the beach my grand kids got a little sunburn and I just happened to have some in my cosmetic bag. I finished the tube on them and the redness went away almost immediately. I couldn't recommend this stuff enough, It is fantastic and I have been using it for over 50 years.******

Read Best Reviews of FOILLE FIRST AID OINTMENT 1/2 OZ TUBE 10/PKG Here

We have used this product for years, and it does an amazing job clearing up burns, bites, scratches, any skin irritation we have come across. It is by far the best thing we have ever used, and we have given tubes to every relative.

Want FOILLE FIRST AID OINTMENT 1/2 OZ TUBE 10/PKG Discount?

FOILLE is absolutely the best for those burns you get while cooking. I keep it in the kitchen and if I touch a hot rack or pan or get a splash I immediately put the ointment on. Almost immediately there is pain relief and I usually have no blistering from the burn unless it is tooo deep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment