Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages 3 Pods with 165 Assorted Premium Items in Each W/bonus Pack

Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages 3 Pods with 165 Assorted Premium Items in Each W/bonus PackI have these band aid assorted kits for my home and they have been very useful and provide a variety of bandages for my needs. The issue here is that this kit is pricey especially if you include shipping costs and this can be found cheaper elsewhere.

The set comes with 3 larger than I thought plastic "Pods" each with great fabric band aids of 4 different sizes. My thought for these now that I have received them is to add some alcohol wipe, a small tube of Polysporin and a few packets of Aspirin/Tylenol. However, small enough for the center counsel of a car or under the back seat, Tradesman's bag, crafters bag, etc. The only disappointment was one of the pods does not close as it should. That said, I figured I would keep that one at home in a kitchen drawer. The small bonus pack is perfect for a backpack, large purse, etc.

I gave it 5 Stars because I love Fabric Quality band aids. In each pod you will find,

34 Flexible Fabric Band-Aids/6 Extra Large Flexible/7 DryFit/4 Tough Strips and 4 Neosporin Antibiotic On The Go Packets

Buy Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages 3 Pods with 165 Assorted Premium Items in Each W/bonus Pack Now

looks like a good kit one for the house and one for each car. Hope I never need it, but if I do glad to have it

Read Best Reviews of Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages 3 Pods with 165 Assorted Premium Items in Each W/bonus Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment