All Terrain Recovery Rub (Tube)

All Terrain Natural Recovery Rub Pain Relieving CreamThis natural rub feels great! It doesn't have that burning heat that say, Ben-Gay does, but it has a nice, even, penetrating heat that lasts longer than Ben-Gay. I have post polio syndrome and this rub takes care of all my aches and pains, muscular, joint, and even that deep bone pain. It is so soothing, and the scent is a mild peppermint-y smell that is nice. I like the fact that it is all natural, too. If it helps my pain, it will help anything!

My husband and I first bought All-Terrain Recovery Rub several years ago at a shop in Mt. Shasta after a day of strenuous hiking. It worked well for both of us, relieving pain from mild muscle strain with first a cooling and then a warming sensation. The effects last several hours, so when I put this on before bed, I usually get a good night's sleep without waking in pain. I love the smell, it has a lot of menthol in it and when I have a stuffy nose, I rub this on my hands and hold them to my face to breathe in the vapors. It seems to help mild sinus and tension headaches, too. We now keep Recovery Rub on hand at all times and take it with us on vacations. It's been great after learning to surf (well, more like learning to fall while surfing), stand-up paddleboarding, skiing, hiking, hard workouts, and long days of sightseeing. The last time we had half a tube left, my husband said to me in a panicky voice, "Where did we order the Recovery Rub? We need MORE!"

Buy All Terrain Recovery Rub (Tube) Now

i bought this hoping that it would be more effective than the Icy-Hot Naturals rub I've been using for my legs and arms. The lotion has a faint cinnamon smell that's nice, but it had no effect: no warming, no pain reduction, nothing other than being a nice lotion. I have plenty of nice lotions, and I wanted one for pain relief, This wasn't it,

Read Best Reviews of All Terrain Recovery Rub (Tube) Here

I tried a sample of this product and found it really helped relieve those muscle aches I get at the beginning of gardening season. The gardening store where I used to get it has stopped carrying All Terrain products (too bad) so I am glad to be able to find it on Amazon.

Want All Terrain Recovery Rub (Tube) Discount?

Product is fine for mild aches and pains ... And in our experience needed to be refreshed every few hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment