XL Paramedic, EMT, Medic, EMS Tool Pouch & Sheath

XL Paramedic, EMT, Medic, EMS Tool Pouch & SheathI purchased the XL EMS Tool Pouch and Sheath for my work with the EMS System in my state. I wanted a large enough pouch to hold my medic gear securely so that I could save some pocket space for other items.

I am fairly impressed with the construction and materials so far.

As stated, it can hold a stethoscope in the large back pocket, but I use a dual lumen, dual head type and it takes a little effort to get it put in there and I have to be careful when I pull it out as mine has a rubber ring securing the diaphrams to the bells and it has a tendency to want to roll off and then I have to put it together again, which can be a little distracting in an emergency and if I lose a piece in the field, I am pretty much S.O.L.

The velcro closure system on the pouch does not go to the bottom of the unit and the flap will not pull down tight across the tops of my tools, which means that they are not as secure as I would like them to be, although I have not actually lost any yet.

It could also use a velcro or snap flap to secure shears or hemostats in the pockets, or a securing flap across the entire outer flap to pull the outer flap tight to keep everything in the pockets.

All in all appears to be a decent product, but could use some adjustments. I am not a designer, but a user, and these are just my opinions.

This is why I gave it four stars and not five.

I will take mine to a seamstress to see if she can put an extra piece of velcro across the bottom of the pouch or a larger piece higher inside the flap, or both, to make it more secure and maybe a closure across the outer flap.

Very comfortable, very big you can store a lot in it, I use it for my bp cuff sheers and my pen light and gloves

Buy XL Paramedic, EMT, Medic, EMS Tool Pouch & Sheath Now

Shipping is fine. Product is not as excellent as shown in picture. The stethoscope fits in nicely in the pouch, but the EMT shearer fits in loosely and has the tendency to drop out of the pouch when moving about. Internal seams are not properly trimmed, leaving sharp edges inside which may cause unpleasant experience when you take out the necessary items in the compartments.

Read Best Reviews of XL Paramedic, EMT, Medic, EMS Tool Pouch & Sheath Here

My son was very pleased to receive this as a gift to add to his Texas State Guard deployment kit.

Want XL Paramedic, EMT, Medic, EMS Tool Pouch & Sheath Discount?

I am an EMT on a volunteer rescue squad. I'll probably never have my EMT cargo style pants on when the pager goes off, and this holster lets me have everything I need in one package ready to go. The only improvement I'd like to see is a belt clip instead of a belt loop so you could clip it onto a pocket or belt instead of having to thread your belt through the loop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment