Warm Tradition Leopard Print Covered Hot Water Bottle- Made in Germany

Warm Tradition Leopard Print Covered Hot Water Bottle- Made in GermanyGreat quality hotwater bottle, but I have my doubts about the animal print. This was much more expensive than the plain velour, but doesn't warrant the different in price.

Since it is a German hot water bottle, it deserves some stars. They can withstand boiling water, but this is not the Faschy brand I was looking for. The threading on the cap is not very smooth, so I am always worried that it won't close properly. The velour is rough and not very pleasant and definitely not worth the extra price. In the future, i will make sure that I only get Faschy (which I have been buying for myself and others for over 10 years.)

Buy Warm Tradition Leopard Print Covered Hot Water Bottle- Made in Germany Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment