One Each Adjustable Bedside Assistant BED HANDLES INC

One Each Adjustable Bedside Assistant BED HANDLES INCThe bedside assistant bed handles might seem a little pricey, but I cannot put a price on having my parents back home from the rehab. hospital, and safe in their own bed. Most medical equipment is expensive, but blame the companies who distribute the products. This device was designed by an engineer for his wife who has MS. I'm sure it was his intention to put out a product to help his wife, and others...it was the corporations who manipulate the price.

The original Bedside Assistant works well on most mattresses(up to 16"), but consider the adjustable Bedside Assistant that extends to 20" if you have a new pillow-top mattress. It's a fine product and I'm forever grateful for it's inventor. Thank You.

I bought this for my 91yr old mom. It is exactly as advertised, sturdy and fits well. My big problem is spending $65 on a couple of pieces of lightweight aluminum and a strap. I am in the wrong business! Holy mackerel!

This seems to be a case of collusion. All the manufacturers charge about the same amount for this and they are all laughing all the way to the bank.

If you want bed rails, this will do but don't expect much

Bob

Buy One Each Adjustable Bedside Assistant BED HANDLES INC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment