Classic(R) Uncorded Earplugs in Value Pak 390-1000

Classic(R) Uncorded Earplugs in Value Pak 390-1000I love these earplugs! I need to wear earplugs everynight due to my husband's snoring problem. My ears have been sore due to earplugs in the past and don't work very well. I have not had a problem with my ears since using this brand. My husband is getting help for his snoring but in the meantime there is no sense making him feel bad over something he can't help this in some ways has been a marriage saver.

These are NOT individually packaged pairs like most of the cases sold out there. This is fine for individual use but may not work well for multiple employees at a big company for instance. They will not stay clean in the field for long if not used right away without individual packaging.

Buy Classic(R) Uncorded Earplugs in Value Pak 390-1000 Now

Great earplugs. These are the ones you find in airports in single packs. A great value in this size. I've used them while flying and for sleeping, and they're great for both.

The earplugs roll up softly, and expand well to the shape of your ears. I used to get Quiet Please earplugs, but they stopped selling them at my local store, so I looked online. These are better than the Quiet Please earplugs, which get squished down fairly quickly, and then don't mold well to ears. These yellow ones maintain their shape, and are softer to start off with to boot.

I recommend them to anyone who wants cylindrical earplugs. The curved, narrower ones don't seem to fit my ears. These do.

Read Best Reviews of Classic(R) Uncorded Earplugs in Value Pak 390-1000 Here

I've been using this brand for years. I really get a lot of mileage out of a pair by reusing them. If they start to get dirty, I put them in the pocket of some Levis or similar and run them through the wash (warm/cold) and then dry them inside the pants as well. They come out nice and clean and fluffy :-)

Want Classic(R) Uncorded Earplugs in Value Pak 390-1000 Discount?

I have used these ear plugs from this manufacturer for a long time and find them convienient, durable, have a high degree of noise reduction while allowing coversation and they fit well.

They are also very high value.

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment