Microflex (MFXMK296M) MidKnight Black Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves - Medium

Microflex MidKnight Black Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves - MediumUsed these gloves to work on my car and they hold up pretty well. They are obviously susceptible to tear but they held up through an oil change, egr valve cleaning and ignition coil test. These are some tight spaces where one or two things caught but they didn't tear.They fit great for my hand size (medium) and can be used in all other instances. Recommended if you are working on a car and you need something more fitting than thick automotive gloves these are the glove of choice in my opinion

I was very pleased with them. I'm in an anatomy class and I needed to find a pair of gloves that would actually fit me. These gloves are much better quality wise then the ones you find in Walmart or something. I'd purchase them again.

Buy Microflex (MFXMK296M) MidKnight Black Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves - Medium Now

These gloves are not only comfortable, but they are durable and don't break as easy as vinyl or latex. These gloves are good for cleaning and first aid and tattooing. I would recommend them for just about everything you can think of.

Read Best Reviews of Microflex (MFXMK296M) MidKnight Black Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves - Medium Here

These gloves are great! Sturdy, comfortable, and non-irritating. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to psoriasis/eczema, the powdered latex always causes my skin to break out in a rash but these are perfect! Can wear for at least an hour without irritation. There's nothing else to say...totally worth the money!

Want Microflex (MFXMK296M) MidKnight Black Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves - Medium Discount?

Outperforms the other products of a similar nature. I use them in the garage and when working on cars etc. In the kitchen it outlasts the thinner gloves and is easier to put on and take off.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment