Elyte Incontinence Pads

Elyte Cotton Incontinence Pantiliners, Mini, Case/120My daughter has spina bifida as well as several allergies. She is able to wear regular girls' panties with an incontinence pad, but was having allergic reactions to most pads on the market. I was grateful to discover the Elyte brand, which are 100% cotton, but had trouble finding a size that provided the amount of absorption she needed without being too large a pad to fit into her panties. This size is perfect and does the job very well.

The particular item is what I ordered and what I had hoped for. I needed something all cotton and this item is all cotton. But I purchased it on the 10th. Order indicates estimated to ship 13-14th. Didn't ship until 19th. Shows on order UPS Mail Innovations but it actually went by regular post office. Something this simple shouldn't have taken almost 2 weeks to ship and mail. I did get it by June 21st. Doubt I'll order from this vendor again. I've purchased a lot from Amazon and never waited this long for delivery before. If you purchase this particular item be aware shipping is a longggg wait.

Buy Elyte Incontinence Pads Now

Wish all pad manufacturers would take a leaf out of the book of the Elyte Pads!! There is simply none more comfortable, leak free, non-irritating, with excellent odor control. Love this product!!

Read Best Reviews of Elyte Incontinence Pads Here

The Elyte Pads are incredible soft, all cotton, no chaffing, good aroma control, good fit. Whatever you have not liked in others have been corrected in these pads. They are the best! This shipment came on time, in good condition. I was happy enough with the sender to give them a second order, which I will review separately.Elyte Elyte Light Inco Pads Extra, 20-Count

Want Elyte Incontinence Pads Discount?

I had to begin using these because I was having the female allergy to using pads daily and causing the itching allergic reaction.

Very pleased with the product.

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment