Elite Fa143Od First Aid Kit - Rapid Response Od

Elite Fa143Od First Aid Kit - Rapid Response OdOverall, the quality of bag is worth the entire price. It's thick. It's got strong buckles. It's got multiple pockets and zippers stuffed full of the listed items. It's also MOLLE compatible. There are nothing but pluses to this product. I received this as a gift after putting it on my wishlist and it went unavailable, I was worried I wouldn't be able to buy it. Hopefully they will restock and others can buy this product.

It is not a complete pack, however. Using the SAS Survival Guide to finish the pack, it needs finger splints, a universal splint, scalpels, maybe a quickclot package or two, a combat tourniquet (it has one but an Israel style would be a little better), and some assorted pills (more tylenol, anti-diarrhea tablets, etc). The good thing about the pack is it will handle all of those items and still have a little room left.

I look forward to never having to use this but knowing it's there and full. Oh yeah, I also found a shoulder strap at the bottom of the bag. It can be attached via MOLLE or carried by your shoulder. It's an excellent product and will go with me on hunting trips and car rides. It's a very specific kit made to handle bleeding. I'll post a video review soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment