3M Durapore Silk Tape - 3 x 10 Yds - Box of 4

3M Durapore Silk Tape - 3 x 10 Yds - Box of 4Was exactly what I expected and had used in the hospital by nurses as part of my treatment for my injuries ............

I have to wrap my arm each night with short stretch wraps to keep the swelling from lymphedema from getting out of control for the rest of my life. I need this tape to secure the wraps and this tape keeps them in place even if I toss and turn in bed. The quality is good and I can use each strip I attach for 3-4 nights before I replace it with another strip. I use about a foot of tape twice a week, so this box of 4-10 yard rolls should last me for a while. Good product and price.

Buy 3M Durapore Silk Tape - 3 x 10 Yds - Box of 4 Now

This tape didn't irritate my skin and it was easy to slide clothes over. It was comfortable and easy to rip so you didn't have to gum up scissors cutting it. It is easy to adjust the size of the width used.

Read Best Reviews of 3M Durapore Silk Tape - 3 x 10 Yds - Box of 4 Here

good wide tape that is strong and hypoallergenic. does not leave any skin rash when applied overnight. This tape does not breath so it repels moisture and being very strong, it holds snugly and is easy to remove.

Want 3M Durapore Silk Tape - 3 x 10 Yds - Box of 4 Discount?

Received product very quickly. Just what I needed but couldn't ever find it in our local stores. Will order again from you.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment