21st Century Slimming Tea, Orange Spice, 24 Count

21st Century Slimming Tea, Orange Spice, 24 CountThis tea tastes great and is very effective. Have a cup right before bed and you'll eliminate by morning. If you steep it for several minutes, it will be quite strong and you may end up making several trips to the bathroom in the morning. If you are new to this kind of product, only steep it for a minute, the first time you use it to see how your body reacts. The longer you steep it, the stronger it is so be careful! Overall I find it to be quite effective for kick-starting weight loss and dealing with occasional constipation. I am sensitive to gluten and get quite bloated after eating it, so I always have a cup of this tea if I end up eating gluten and it helps get it out of my system quickly so I don't have as many bad side effects from eating products with gluten in it. Just stick close to the bathroom within 6-8 hours of drinking this stuff!!!!!

love it !!!I have been using this tea for mire then 7 months and no matter where I go I take it with me!

Buy 21st Century Slimming Tea, Orange Spice, 24 Count Now

If you have constipation issues this will work! Read the instructions carefully and start slowly. I love the taste and use the product when I am feeling "bloated and blocked."

Read Best Reviews of 21st Century Slimming Tea, Orange Spice, 24 Count Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment