AMERICAN RED CROSS- EMERGENCY FIRST AID CPR MASK MINI BACKPACK KEYCHAIN/ BELTCLIP

AMERICAN RED CROSS- EMERGENCY FIRST AID CPR MASK MINI BACKPACK KEYCHAIN/ BELTCLIPI bought 2 of these, one for my car and one for my backpack to carry with me around campus. I would highly reccommend this product to anyone. It's relatively cheap, compact, comes with a set of latex gloves in case you dont also have those handy at the time. Great little tool that hopefully I will never have to take out of the package.

This is just a simple carry and toss bag. It's small enough to hang off your belt, bag or in your purse. It has the two important pieces, gloves and barrier.

Buy AMERICAN RED CROSS- EMERGENCY FIRST AID CPR MASK MINI BACKPACK KEYCHAIN/ BELTCLIP Now

Expensive for what it is, there are cheaper options. It does look very portable though. I thought you would get a pack of them since there is really nothing to it as a kit.

Read Best Reviews of AMERICAN RED CROSS- EMERGENCY FIRST AID CPR MASK MINI BACKPACK KEYCHAIN/ BELTCLIP Here

Unobtrusive and still handy in case of emergency. Could save a life, and it's easy to get to. The cute little backpack is not very well made in my opinion, but it has to be difficult. Getting the mask out of the bag split the bag, but it is still usable for storage. Just doesn't look as nice.

Want AMERICAN RED CROSS- EMERGENCY FIRST AID CPR MASK MINI BACKPACK KEYCHAIN/ BELTCLIP Discount?

Handy and good product. Fits nicely on key rings. Tough and sturdy. I definitely recommend this product to others! Nice

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment