Silver Biotics (American Biotech Labs) ASAP365

Silver Biotics ASAP365 4ozI'm a firm believer in the placebo affect with "snake oil" products. I feel that if you believe it enough to make it work, then who cares why it works. I received a little sampler of this ASAP gel from my mother-in-law to try. I nodded politely and said I would try it, because I really was thinking it sounded pretty out there with the whole "silver" thing. Haha.

Well... I have some major skin inflamation ALL over that never goes away no matter what I do, even with prescription meds. Some stuff helps, but it never goes away. After ONE application of this stuff, I had a major improvement to the bumps, redness, dryness, itching and elasticity of my skin!!! This stuff is wonderful.

I don't know what else this stuff is supposed to do, but I know it works for skin. I am so excited!

The old saying born with a silver spoon in your mouth came from the more affluent where they gave their children a silver spoon to suck on. This is a natural antibiotic and anti viral mineral. This has been known for years. My doctor gave me a prescription cream anti biotic for a staff infection I got on my foot. It did control its spread, but as a diabetic it did not cure it. I used this gel covered with gauze and tape and it was healed in three days. It was still a little red looking so I continued for two more days until it completely disappeared. Later I got a staff infection in my finger nail where I had a Hang nail, that gray looking infection, I used this stuff with gauze and medical tape applied every morning after my shower and it was gone in three days.

Buy Silver Biotics (American Biotech Labs) ASAP365 Now

This silver Gel worked wonders on my bug bites and cuts. It healed my wounds and my skin feels like new. I used it on my face to see if it would get rid of my pimples and after about a week of putting it on (2x daily) Once i the morning and once before bed... my face is cleared!!! I ended up buying 5 tubes of this stuff.

Read Best Reviews of Silver Biotics (American Biotech Labs) ASAP365 Here

My mom turned me onto this stuff and I have to say it is the best product out there for skin healing. It instantly, and I MEAN instantly can take pain away from a burn or fire ant bites. I put some on a tiny molelike bump on my face 2 days in a row and after that, the thing peeled off! I cannot say enough good things about this product. Their other Silver spray is really good for sore throats and keeps ur immune system up. I gave some to my 2 year old when he had bronchaitus and it helped him get better in a couple of days. Wonderful products!

Want Silver Biotics (American Biotech Labs) ASAP365 Discount?

We've made ASAP Ultimate a central part of our first aid kit for a couple of years now. It's been great for speeding up the healing process for burns, cuts and so much more. We've used ASAP Ultimate on our dogs several times, including twice when there just were not funds to pay the vet for stitches. ASAP Ultimate and vet tape left a smaller scar than the one with stitches. My son keeps a tube in his tool box and we have another with the fishing tackle. I have recommeded it to several friends.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment