Classy Kid Inc. Boo-Boo Rescue First Aid & Bravery Kit

Classy Kid Inc. Boo-Boo Rescue First Aid & Bravery KitGreat first aid kit for kids! I must say the Latex-free fun animal shaped bandages are cute & stay on well. Of course my son hates getting Boo-Boos but always enjoys picking out his fun animal bandages which keeps his mind off of his booboo. The "Boo-Boo Juice" (foam wound cleanser) and Antiseptic cleansing wipes are sting-free which makes cleaning the wound so much easier.

On top of giving him a fun bandage, he gets a bravery sticker and mom gets an appreciation sticker. It also comes with Antibiotic cream packets, Cold pack, 72" Gauze roll, Gauze pads, Tweezers, a Toy stethoscope and the case is really cute. LOVE IT!!!

I ordered this kit and received a very small version without anything but a few bandaids stickers and gauze pads.... There is no reason to leave a star, except my son liked the little case....

I, however, am totally disappointed.

Buy Classy Kid Inc. Boo-Boo Rescue First Aid & Bravery Kit Now

Received this kit with a broken handle and WITHOUT a stethoscope and one big ointment. Disappointing. Other than that the product itself is good.

Read Best Reviews of Classy Kid Inc. Boo-Boo Rescue First Aid & Bravery Kit Here

May 2nd, 2012:

Like the 1 star reviewer, I also mistakenly received the mini version. I purchased 2 of this kit from amazon seller Moore86 (Moore for less) and received 2 miniatures today. When I emailed them and pointed out their mistake (which was clear to me since I had ordered the larger kit in the past from amazon, same page, same product) they were extremely prompt in responding and very polite, and refunded my money just a few hours later. They also let me keep the small kits at no charge.

The miniature version is easy to tell from the real thing. It is less than 1/5 of this kit. It treats around 52 cuts (and says so on the back), while this one treats 256. The small kit of course has none of the extras that make the kit fun (like the "booboo juice" that kids love, or the toy stethoscope to provide destraction). I'm glad to have the small kits to put in my purse, but annoyed at the long process to get the real kits, so overall my experience is a wash. Regardless, I am grateful I do not need to return the small kits and impressed with the seller. They dealt with their mistake beautifully, and I would shop with them again.

Another key to telling the kits apart is the smaller kit does not have the word "bravery" in it--instead it says "family kit."

The kit itself, the real "bravery" one, I used for the past two years and finally need to replace it as many pieces are used up, missing or out of date. I would give it a solid five stars for use with kids, just because it provides distraction and a bit of fun when they feel like crying, and they come to trust that the "booboo juice" doesn't hurt (and I am happy with it because it makes it easy to clean scraped knees when we are not near a sink). Based on the reviews, it is actually getting the kit that is the problem. I'm going to try to buy it again today with two new (and different) vendors and I will update my review when they arrive.

May 4th, 2012:

I received my order, one from "eyesacrosstexas" and one from "A Second Read." Both are the miniature, 52 boo-boo kits as well. I emailed both of the sellers, and they emailed me back today and promised to issue a refund through amazon payments, and they both let me keep the small kit. They were both really nice sellers and fast responders.

I ordered two kits for a third time, hopefully the final time, from "Merchandise 4 Less." In order to avoid the entire process again, as soon as I placed my order I emailed them and asked them to check their inventory to ensure that they are shipping the right product. Their response was prompt and reassuring, and they said, "Our kit is the real thing, exactly as described, stethoscope and all, treats over 265 boo-boos. It comes shrink wrapped from the manufacturer, unopened and never tampered with. You have come to the right place."

I highly recommend this kit, but I also recommend contacting the seller as soon as you place your order to ensure that it is indeed the "bravery" kit that treats 256 injuries.

Getting two of these kits was almost more trouble than it was worth, but hopefully my persistence straightens the issue out for other customers. In the end, all the sellers were very nice and I got four free miniature kits for my trouble, so I can't complain! :)

Want Classy Kid Inc. Boo-Boo Rescue First Aid & Bravery Kit Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment