Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo, 25 Ounce

Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo, 25 OunceCustomer review from the Amazon Vine Program I've use this shampoo even though I prefer the Loreal Kiwi coloreflector shampoo and conditioner but I can't get that around here so I tried this and it did a very good job. Smells fresh and clean and right after you shampoo and now the air in the house is so dry from winter heat from the furnace and everything is full of static electricity, this helps get rid of that in my hair which is hard to do but using their conditioner after finishes off all the problems caused by the dry air. Also works well if you color your hair as I do every 6 weeks & I use a hot blow dryer. I'm 61 and using this keeps my hair feeling as soft and full as if I were still in my 20's. I like the conditioner as well, keeps your hair very full looking without weighing it down...

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I've always been happy with any Tresemme product I have purchased this product matches the quality I have come to expect frin Tresenne.

It lathers quickly and rinses with ease. I have very fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down.

The scent is mild and does not linger overly long (a good thing)

Buy Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo, 25 Ounce Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I've never been that crazy about Tresemme shampoos because I don't like the big bottles in the shower and the fragrance is kind of bleh but I've been using the Platinum strength shampoo and my hair does seem stronger and healthier. It doesn't give a sleek finish to my hair but it does have strength and bounce. It looks healthy and my hair styles well after using it.

Read Best Reviews of Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo, 25 Ounce Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Tres semme platinum strength shampoo did an adequate job of strengthening my hair after a week's use.It has a pleasing fragrance and is thick when you use it. The bottle is a bit heavy to use in the shower but it is pleasing to have a product that can be used for quite awhile. I have not used Tres Semme products previouly, but will add this shamppoo to my hair regimen.

Want Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo, 25 Ounce Discount?

I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this shampoo made my hair dry and frizzy. I also got dandruff after using this shampoo. Also feel like hair is hard to get wet the next time you try to shampoo. This shampoo is not moisturizing.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment