Dr. Scholls Dr. Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles - Men's Sizes 8-13

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Men-1 pairJust bought and put them in, they work perfectly. Marvin's one star review is because he put them in upside down. The blue foam soft side faces up, if you put the gel side up it will curl and slide. Just turn them over Marvin.

I have been using Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for a number of years. While I wouldn't quite call them "outrageously comfortable," I find that they do in fact help a fair bit with reducing the impact of the ground on the feet, thereby reducing foot fatigue, knee pain, and other maladies.

These Dr. Scholl's Insoles:

Reduce Foot Fatique

These insoles have made a difference for me, especially on days I need to be out and about all day. My feet don't get as achy and fatigued as they used to.

Protect Knees

I'm an avid runner ever since I started using Dr. Scholl's insoles, I have stopped experiencing knee pain that I used to get from running long distances. These insoles effectively absorbs the impact shock from running or walking.

Reduce Lower Back Pain

These insoles are also supposed to help relieve lower back ache. (I don't have a lower back problem.)

Additionally:

Pros

----

Trim To Fit

The underside of the insole has outlines for the different shoe sizes. Cut along the outline that corresponds to your shoe size for a close fit.

Secure Fit

The rubbery texture of the underside of the insole means that the insole will securely grip onto the bottom of the shoe. There's no slipping, sliding, or bunching.

Cons

----

Replacement

The gel, espcecially near the area for the ball of the foot, flatten out over time from being repeatedly squished. As a result, the effectiveness of the gel in absorbing impact is reduced (-1 Star). Therefore, these insoles have to be replaced periodically as often as every 3-6 months.

Expensive

The cost of regularly replacing these insoles can be prohibitively high.

---

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles do work in helping to protect your feet, knees, and lower back but they are expensive and need to be replaced every so often.

Buy Dr. Scholls Dr. Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles - Men's Sizes 8-13 Now

I have had these for a couple of weeks now after receiving a free sample and they are amazing. My lower back pain is almost completely gone which has never happened with any other insoles including ones much more expensive. My feet feel wonderful at the end of the day with these in my shoes. I highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Scholls Dr. Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles - Men's Sizes 8-13 Here

Don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. I've had a pair of these in my shoes for over a year and have never had any of the problems he's describing. They're great.

Want Dr. Scholls Dr. Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles - Men's Sizes 8-13 Discount?

fast shipping! product is great just as described. arrived in great time and at great price. recomend

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment