Prestige Medical 5 1/2" Listermate Bandage Scissors

Prestige Medical 5 1/2' Listermate Bandage Scissors, Hot Pink HandleThese will fit well in your scrub top chest or waist pocket. They are sharp and well made. The only reason it is not given a 5 star by me, is that the handles are a tiny bit cheaply made. But, well worth the "less than $6" they charge for them.

I was really impressed with how well they cut through bandages. I do a lot of wound care and these scissors stay sharp and will cut through about anything.

Buy Prestige Medical 5 1/2" Listermate Bandage Scissors Now

These are good scissors at a good price. They are larger than the small cheap ones you usually see. Shipping was prompt

Read Best Reviews of Prestige Medical 5 1/2" Listermate Bandage Scissors Here

I am in nursing school and we are required to carry bandage scissors as part of our uniform. We were all issued the same style and that's also what is sold in our school's bookstore. Of course, since everybody has the same pair, they have a tendency to be "borrowed" and never returned. I bought these because I knew they would stand out and be less likely to disappear. I'm happy with that part of the purchase.

The handle does leave a little to be desired. The loops for your fingers are a little bit small and the plastic seam where they were molded is pretty rough. If you're using these for cutting bandages, you're going to be wearing gloves and really only snip here and there so the comfort is not such a big deal but, if you're buying them for other applications, they probably aren't going to be ideal to use for long periods. Also, the handle just looks kind of cheap.

I got the teal color and it doesn't look exactly the same as it appeared in the picture on my computer. The scissors in real life are a little bit brighter, which actually serves my purpose of being noticeable a little better. There is enough room on the plastic handle to put your initials or name (in small print) with a sharpie for even more identification, something that doesn't work out very well with stainless handles.

The scissors are sharp, aligned very well, and cut just as well as more expensive brands. Since the handle is plastic instead of stainless, they are more lightweight and that feels better both in your pocket and your hand. The scissors are made in Pakistan and that seems to be a step up from the standard made in China pair.

Overall, I'm pleased and would recommend them. I'm only deducting a star because of the cheap looking and feeling handle.

Want Prestige Medical 5 1/2" Listermate Bandage Scissors Discount?

My mother was a nurse, and she gave me surgical scissors (didn't know they had a particular name at the time). I loaned them to another nurse during a trauma, and he raved about how well they cut -went thru jeans, coban, and gauze alike. He asked where he could get a pair, and I didn't know what to tell him. So I did an image search, found a large selection of them on Amazon, ordered a pair and hoped for the best! That's what I got. Glad to know what they're called, in case my pair ever wears out (had them 5 yrs, haven't even needed sharpening).

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment