Select Care 2-Hook I.V. Stand

Select Care 2-Hook I.V. StandExcellent product. Arrived promptly. Easy to put together. Stable and so far, durable. Easy to reposition. Just what I needed for giving fluids to my sick cat.

We got it to hold the IV bags as we have to give a cat fluids twice a week for early onset CRF works great but only wish it was maybe 6 inches taller just to the locaton we used to admin the fluids. ( raised platform)

Buy Select Care 2-Hook I.V. Stand Now

Thanks! I used it for Halloween to hang Candy Blood Bags to pass out! Looked great and held plenty. Plan to use again next year.

Read Best Reviews of Select Care 2-Hook I.V. Stand Here

exactly what its supposed to be, easy to assemble and great price! it came in the mail faster than was expected

Want Select Care 2-Hook I.V. Stand Discount?

I have only owned this IV stand for about a month but appears to be a great buy for the price. It was easy to put together and maneuvers well around the room.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment