FIRST RESPONDER TRAUMA BAG- FULLY STOCKED- BLUE

FIRST RESPONDER TRAUMA BAG- FULLY STOCKED- BLUEI purchased this kit as a starter kit and it fit the bill perfectly. It comes with everything you will need to respond to most emergencies. I did add a few items that I thought were important also. I added a ambu bag, a SAM splint, a better tourniquet, some ACE bandages, and a few 1 gallon ziplock bags. I had a paramedic check out the bag to get his thoughts on what else I could use and he said that the set-up that I had rivaled some of the trauma kits that the full time EMTs carry. This is a very through kit for the price. I am only certified as a first responder, so this has everything that I need for my level of education.

I just finished EMT training, and was looking for a great starting medical kit and a decent bag. This kit has it all, huge assortment of items and everything an EMT needs to get started. The bag is good quality, tough and durrable, waterproof bottom, and opens easily. However, the divides inside the bag that seperate compartments tend to be troublesome, often shifting too much and collasping unintentionally. This is my only complaint though. Overall, this item was above and beyond what I was expecting. Items contained are vast in number, and contain almost everything basic life support requires. I would advise adding more gloves (only comes with 1 pair), perhaps a BVM, maybe a C-collar, and additional splints. Great product!

Buy FIRST RESPONDER TRAUMA BAG- FULLY STOCKED- BLUE Now

My husband has been stocking up on medical supplies, just in case... and this bag is a well put together addition to our current emergency kit. We feel it is comprehensive, well packaged, well thought out and could be very useful in the case of a medical emergency one day. I have already raided this for something as simple as a scraped knee and a sprained ankle...and was quite glad we had it handy.

Read Best Reviews of FIRST RESPONDER TRAUMA BAG- FULLY STOCKED- BLUE Here

Met my expectations. Ordered additional supplies, some were suggested add ons, which I knew were needed to complete the kit. Very good bag quality.

Want FIRST RESPONDER TRAUMA BAG- FULLY STOCKED- BLUE Discount?

Bag was as described, but all the bandages are loose. I had to go get a clear bin to organize the smaller stuff so they weren't just loose.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment