Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Brown

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 765 Medium Brown 1 KitThis is an improvement over the old Clairol non-permanent formula. They did away with the worthless color enhancer that was supposed to be put on after two weeks, which gave my hair a really nasty texture. The old formula came off on the hair-drying towel for days. This one doesn't do that, although I'm careful to use a dark towel to dry my hair for the first couple of days. Even though I have considerable gray hair to cover, the color lasts me three weeks before it starts to fade. I hope that Clairol sticks with this formula.

I purchased this at my local drugstore and I am so happy I tried this one ! It actually turns out a medium neutral brown! I was doing ash shades trying to keep so much red out, with this one its not brassy but not ashy.. I love it! the perfect BROWN . I am getting ready to reorder , this time from amazon!

Buy Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Brown Now

color is wonderful. Ihave been looking for a non permanent hair color ever since Loving Care was discontinlued and finally seem to have found it.

Read Best Reviews of Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Brown Here

This product did not cover my grays one bit. Have used plenty of other non-permanent products that did a great job. This was not one of them.

Want Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Brown Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment