Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Tough-Strips

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Tough-Strips, Waterproof, 20 CountWhy is that?

The fabric moves and stretches with you. Other bandages do not and pull off.

The adhesive is strong. Albeit, I only use it on adults as it might be too strong for my kids.

The gauze is absorbent and does not stick to the wound.

The fabric breaths. I stay away from the waterproof types under normal circumstances as I want the wound to also get some air.

The bandage stays put. I put it on and never worry about it coming off before it is time to change it.

Foam bandages are a nice second place, especially for kids, but for an adult, there is no better bandage.

These are the best band-aids I've used. Being a martial arts instructor for the Marine Corps, I was constantly getting scratches and cuts. I could count on these to do their jobs for such minor abrasions, scrapes, etc... I've tried lots of different band-aids, and these hold up the best and stay put during activity.

Pros:

These are tougher than regular band-aids

The fabric-like material makes so the bandage doesn't get caught on anything and tear loose, like clothing, etc...

The material breathes just enough so the covered area doesn't become completely deprived of oxygen.

Porous composition allows the band-aid to soak up a little bit of blood, if a minor injury is still bleeding slowly, while most band-aids are too plastic.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to make a waterproof band-aid that was also able to absorb minimal bleeding and still maintain its adhesive quality.

Conclusion:

These are the band-aids that I continue to buy on a regular basis. They do the job.

Buy Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Tough-Strips Now

My husband has very thin skin and bleeds easily so I thought this was the perfect band-aid for him. Quite the contrary the first time I used it and took it off of his arm lots of skin came off with it and made a much worse sore than was there originally. This band-aid is much too strong for older people with any type of skin condition. So now I am afraid to use them on anybody. I would avoid buying this product at all costs.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Tough-Strips Here

Very difficult to remove adhesive after bandaid is removed. Sticks to your finger and is a pain to get the stickiness off. Would not buy again.

Want Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Tough-Strips Discount?

Pro: Paper wrapper easy to open, just tear along edge of paper.

Stays in place with good coverage over dry site.

Con: Not waterproof, comes off when wet.

I need a dressing for an open blister on my hand. The dressing would have done well over a shin cut but did not perform when exposed to palm dampness/handwashing. I recommend a dressing from 3M or Nexcare for areas exposed to dampness/wetness; 3M/Nexcare does survive handwashing.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment