Imak Pil-O-Splint - Wrist - Adjustable

Imak Pil-O-Splint - Wrist - AdjustableI did not purchase this splint for carpal tunnel syndrome, but rather to help alleviate tendonitis in my fingers, which is made worse by my clenching my fists while I sleep (which apparently is quite common). It's OK, but not quite perfect for this use because it does not quite limit the range of motion of the fingers enough.

The splint runs along the back of the hand to the fingertips, but the material is quite stretchy, so unless you wrap it excessively tight the fingers can still move a good amount. Wrapping some support bandage around the end of the splint reduces this movement.

So overall I'm reasonably happy with it, but be warned if you're buying it to prevent clenching your fist at night.

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment