First Aid Beauty Anti Redness Serum-1.7 oz.

First Aid Beauty Anti Redness Serum-1.7 oz.This product works well if you have a moisturizer or something else to go on top of it. It kind of acts like a primer. I let it absorb for 5-10 minutes before adding anything else and it noticeably reduces redness. The only bad thing about it is the price ($34 as of 1-16-2013). The other reviewer said something about the price being "exceptional" but I have no idea what they were talking about.

These are the ingredients:

Water (Aqua),Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol,Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Benzophenone-4, Caffeine, Colloidal Sulfur, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

This was recommended by someone who sells cosmetics to reduce the redness on my nose, so I thought I'd give it a try. I used it for twice a day for 3 weeks bit saw no noticeable difference in redness (which btw is not rosacea). Was really hoping for something more...

Buy First Aid Beauty Anti Redness Serum-1.7 oz. Now

Used it to calm itchy irritation on arms. So far so good. A little goes a long way I guess

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Beauty Anti Redness Serum-1.7 oz. Here

Bought this for redness on face, used for 2 days. My lips swelled up, blisters around mouth, headaches ensued. This sent me to Urgent Care for help. I'm a sensitive red-head type and although product said OK for sensitive skin, DON'T USE IT IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE!! No star review from me!

Want First Aid Beauty Anti Redness Serum-1.7 oz. Discount?

Having lived in Hawaii for ten years, my skin is basically "shot!" The dryness and aging has been accelerated and although I'm not going to change that, First Aid beauty products are

a tremendous help in moisturizing and staying ahead of the 'time clock.' This particular product is no exception to all of the products this manufacture makes. I was given a glowing

recommendation from a good friend of mine and have been buying these products since. Price is exceptional as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment