Buzzy Pain Relief System ~ Takes the Sting out of Shots!

Buzzy Pain Relief System ~ Takes the Sting out of Shots!I used this for my 2 year old when she got her flu shot, she didn't even flinch!! The only comment she said was ow... when it was over. It was amazing. The only thing I would recommend is to keep the wings in the freezer until the last possible second. They only stay frozen for 10 min, so if you are going to need them out of the freezer longer take a little cooler with a good ice pack to keep them in.

Wow, I'm very impressed. I'm 25 but still have an incredible fear when it comes to needles. I was just diagnosed with LADA or a latent onset of type 1 diabetes. This means lots of shots. I've been lucky enough to ease into the shot process because my pancreas had a few good months left. Unfortunately now I'm up to 4-6 shots a day. My husband still has to give me my shots but after we started using this, I feel nothing. It's absolutely amazing! We've only used it for two days and seriously every time it's been the exact same story. Maybe I'm just lucky, I don't know. But so far has been awesome. I think when it comes to me needing to do my own shots, having something like this is going to make it a lot more doable. Thanks for such an awesome product! '''

Buy Buzzy Pain Relief System ~ Takes the Sting out of Shots! Now

I saw Buzzy when it was featured The Rachel Ray Show a couple of months ago. I had to order it when they showed a child receiving shots and she didn't even cry--she actually said it didn't hurt at all. We received Buzzy with easy to follow instructions. Includes a blue gel wing ice pack and 2 disposable ice packs. You have to add 2 tsp. of water to the disposable ice packs and then freeze them. They can be refrozen at this point. Also comes with a soft velcro strap to hold it onto your child's arm or leg.

The bee vibrates and when used with the ice pack, it numbs the area. What's amazing is that it really works...

Pros:

-Reasonable price ($34.95) for a reusable medical grade device

-Older kids love to bring it with them to the doctor to protect them against the pain of immunizations. Can also be used for babies as well.

-Has multiple uses--not just for shots, also great for boo boos and ouchies

-Small and portable, super cute and friendly to children.

Cons:

-Must remember to freeze separate ice pack before trips to the doctor

-Everyone in the neighborhood will want to borrow your Buzzy!

-No free shipping

Also, I went on the website buzzy4shots.com to check the price and they sell a really nice cold bag (called the Cold To Go) which will keep the ice packs cold for transportation.

Read Best Reviews of Buzzy Pain Relief System ~ Takes the Sting out of Shots! Here

This is the best purchase I have ever made! I could be a sales rep for these since I have RA and already took it to my Rhuematologist office!

Want Buzzy Pain Relief System ~ Takes the Sting out of Shots! Discount?

She didn't even feel first shot. Then second shot only cried for a second compared to 10 min. Introduce it before you go to dr so they are used to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment