Viscopaste Pb7 Zinc Paste Bandage, 3" X 10 Yrds,Ea

Viscopaste Pb7 Zinc Paste Bandage, 3' X 10 Yrds,Eaproduct worked as I expected. I had bought other products from our neighbor hood pharmacy.They did not stand up to the same quality.

does the job the docs thought it would in the healing process, and doesn't create more problems. easy to use

Buy Viscopaste Pb7 Zinc Paste Bandage, 3" X 10 Yrds,Ea Now

My dermatologist wrapped this stuff around my leg after a nasty encounter with a plant (maybe Poison Oak). My dermatologist had run out of Aluminum Acetate Astringent Solution (Domeboro) i his office so he wrapped me with this (normally you would always use Aluminum Acetate Astringent Solution first) and it really calmed my skin so much that I bought more.

Read Best Reviews of Viscopaste Pb7 Zinc Paste Bandage, 3" X 10 Yrds,Ea Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment